Walking the path of Christ with love and service through a Catholic education.
Shepherd of the Hills Catholic School strives to form students in the image of Christ through the teachings, values and traditions of the Catholic Church. Through a quality educational program and service in their school, parish and community students are empowered to reach their highest potential as they build the Kingdom of God.
- Children are good and each is unique.
- Children have an intrinsic desire to learn.
- At the heart of the education process lies the child.
- Children should be taught to know, love, and serve God according to the doctrine set forth by the Catholic Church and to center their lives around the Eucharist.
- Educators and parents cooperatively help the development of the child's intellectual, personal, social, physical, spiritual and aesthetic abilities.
Non Discrimination Policy
Shepherd of the Hills respects the dignity of each student and his or her right to education. Shepherd of the Hills Catholic School admits students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, or financial situation.